? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!

Sunday, August 31st was an eventful day! On our way to church, Nathan put his arm behind grandma while she was getting in the car and hurt his arm. He cried for a while and held his arm and wouldn't use it. At the beginning of Sacrament meeting, he was very whiney and I had to take him to see if it was broken. I made our first urgent care trip! The doctor was nice and they took good care of us, so it wasn't too bad of an experience over all. X-rays showed no major issues so we went back to church with a wrap on Nathan's arm to make him feel better (and a Mater sticker--which really made him all better). After church I made Tommy favorite meal...grilled corn, steak, salad, and baked sweet potatoes. After rest time, we had his birthday party with the kids--cake and ice cream and presents! Here he is in his birthday clothes from my mom.






2 comments:

The Tavares' said...

Awww...my brother is getting so old :) I'm so glad you have one of these things. This will be fun. I'm always sad about not being able to see the kids grow and change. Every time we see them they are like new kids :) I'm not sure how to add someone to a blog but I was able to get to yours (obviously) and I'm following it (whatever that means) :) I'm also very new at this so I have no idea what I'm doing. :) But your are right it is fun!!

valgae said...

Kimmmm!! hey there!! lol was just on facebook and an alert that Rissa had updated her info so I went to look at the new kiddo pix again and saw she had started a blog. Then I saw you had one too. Your kiddos are so cute!! I cannot believe Tommy is the big 30!! You guys are getting OLD!!! not me...lol!!!!Great to see your cute blog.