? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is a classic Jaycie picture these days, so I had to share. She is writing her name really well now, including the last name (dunno why it is there twice however) She has always colored beautifully and with detail..especially with crayons. I am proud of her! Her teacher, Mrs. Owen loves to show me her work. I get plenty at home too though. She draws hearts and writes ILU (I love you) frequently too.

Nathan on the other hand has never shown an interest in coloring until now. I am excited to see that he is beginning to trace things and will occasionally color something for fun. These are great pre-handwriting skills that I was hoping would come soon since he starts pre K THIS August!! Crazy!
*Hope everyone has a good St. Pattys and that you always find "pots of gold" at the end of your rainbows!!!*

1 comments:

The Tavares' said...

I love the "ILU" To cute!!