? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Pics Finally
















When my mom was here last weekend, we took family pictures at Portrait Innovations. Our last family pics were when Nathan was 6 mo. old, so I decided it was time (and had to convince Tommy). He came kicking and screaming and obviously didn't smile. Thank goodness the kids did. They did a great job and I was thrilled because that is rare to get them both at the same time. Jaycie can be a real picture taker these days and Nathan is getting used to it. He took our camera to Tommy yesterday and told him that he wanted to take a "smile" of him! Here are some pics that I liked that we will not be sending out.

2 comments:

The Tavares' said...

Oh my goodness. I love them!!! So cute! I miss you guys so much. And I do see a slight smile on my brothers face :) Just a hint. I guess we take what we can get with these men who hate pictures. Our last family picture was when miguel was around 5 or 6 months as well. I hope to get some soon! You all look beautiful!!!

valgae said...

great fam pix!! i'm so glad i found your blogarooni!!