? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jaycie's Week

We met Poppy and Grandma Rita at the Stroud McDonalds on Tuesday for her to spent the week in Bixby. She just got back Saturday night. We were worried how Nathan would do
at home without sister. I think that

he enjoyed being the center of
attention. Jaycie had a great time. She tells us about having a picnic in the caves by Grandma Rita's house. I am sure that she wore them out. She loves them so much because they focus all of their attention on her when she is around. She loves the way that they tune in to her and listen to her. I love and appreciate that about them too! When we get to visit, nothing is more important than the stories she has to tell and her thoughts. It is the same for Nathan too, but he still follows in her shadows right now. These are old pics, but they show some things that we love about them. Nathan sees dump trucks on the road and tells me that his Poppy drives one of those....(and a scoop too)

1 comments:

lexie said...

Hey! I love the blog! I am way excited that you blog too! The pics are all so cute. I just love your family picture.