? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

8th Anniversary



Tommy and the kids came and picked me up at the airport late the evening of our anniversary August 4th with pink roses. I was so excited to see my family. It had been a long day in the airport with 2 connecting flights. My kids were missing me..they told me on the phone many times. I missed them terribly too. It was too late to do anything for our anniversary, but I took a couple of pictures holding the camera out because we don't have hardly any together! It is amazing, but Tommy is smiling. It has been a great 8 years. I can't believe how time flies. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband that is a great daddy too!

2 comments:

tammyjo said...

Aaahhh! Hope you had a great anniversary.

The Tavares' said...

Such an adorable picture of both of you! I love you guys :D