? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where did 2009 go???

Oh my, my last post was in July. One friend (Tammy Jo) keeps reminding me of that, but other than that I haven't thought about my blog. (I almost forgot how to log in) I have been so out of touch because of it. I am excited to get back into my routine. It keeps me on track taking pictures and keeping record of the kids, etc. My only excuse for all of this time passed is ..........CHEMISTRY!! I have decided that if I am going to get my master's degree like I have always planned, I need to get to it. I feel like the timing is right with the kids starting school. So..I took Chem II with lab at OCCC with Dr. Zhu on Tues and Thurs evenings. There were moments through this past semester that I thought I was crazy! Some of those times were when Zhu said "remember from Chem I..." I realized that it has been 10 years, marriage, and 2 children since Chemistry I and there was no way I knew the remainder of his statement!! However, after lots of class and study time, frustration, and a horrible sickness on the day of my final.........I got an A. That makes it all good. So, now that it is over I am going to resume normal life and get back to blogging and I have a lot of time to make up!!

1 comments:

tammyjo said...

Wow!!! You really did update! (I'll stop bugging you for a while now). Congratulations on the "A" (I knew you'd do great!) and I did not know you went to CA. Looks like a really fun trip. : )