? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Artist

Jaycie has become quite the artist and musician these days. She got a hold of my tape and made a display of her work all down our hallway. I just can't take them down because she would be devastated! I have to continually encourage her about the beauty of her coloring her strawberry shortcake pages!! She will ask me if I don't! She also has been singing her own lyrics lately. You never know what you are going to get with that. It is usually turns in to a blend of Primary and Christmas songs after she makes up a few lines!

We were actually leaving early for church and it was a beautiful Sunday, so I grabbed a picture before we got in the car. These moments are rare, so I decided to post it!!

2 comments:

Stine said...

Too sweet!

valgae said...

cuteness!! we are always out of tape here too as our house is an art gallery for Ethan.