? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This is my attempt at capturing a moment. I figured that I should just take a picture of times like these so that I can remember them instead of flipping out on the kids for their behavior. I'm pretty sure that it was Jaycie who climbed over the couch, on to the kitchen counter, and up in the top cabinet to get the forbidden band-aids. This is why we don't ever have one when we need one!!!



1 comments:

valgae said...

I love the bandaid shots!!