? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photography by Jaycie



The kids love the gadgets that I do...camera and phone. I love to take pictures (especially of them) and that apparently is genetic. Jaycie has found the camera and she knows how to use it. When I upload my pictures, there are always some random shots of Nathan's nose or something like these that I posted. Jaycie decided to do a photo shoot of her toys. If only Nathan and Jaycie would pose as still as these!! They both will swipe your phone if you leave it in arms reach (which is pretty much anywhere) I learned that the hard way!! Had to share!


1 comments:

valgae said...

funny....so uploading pix is an adventure in photog for ya!!