? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

The LOOT!!!

It was a very wet and a little chilly Easter Sunday today. There was no egg hunting for us today, but we still had lots of fun! The kids were excited to wake up to this!! My mom and I went shopping with our coupons yesterday and we just added the clothes to the baskets. Tommy said that it looked more like Christmas than Easter.

We colored eggs before church after we peeled the candy out of the kids hands. We also had our own little fashion show. Jaycie loves to try on clothes, and Nathan was thrilled with his 2 sets of Lightning McQueen jammies!



One of the things that I was most excited with today was Jaycie giving her scripture in Primary. I shouldn't mention the bribery that went in to it......but she did a great job. The last 3 times that she was supposed to give a talk or something she never did. It was getting frustrating for me. We have been making slow progress though. Her last talk she at least stood at the podium when Daddy gave her talk about families. But today, she spoke audibly into the microphone and did the whole scripture
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Sister Hickey reminded us that the Easter egg represents life and we color it to make it new. I liked that because I often forget what eggs have to do with it. Primary was spiritual today. The kids all did wonderfully with their talks and prayers. I am especially grateful today for my Savior. Jaycie's scripture reminds me of that. I am grateful for my family and for my Mom today. We had a nice weekend with her and I even got an Easter dress (or 2) and some jammies. We had a ham dinner with Grandpa and G.G. (and celebrated her birthday too) and then enjoyed decorating our colored eggs afterwards with glitter, pains, and stickers.
Happy Easter!!!

1 comments:

lexie said...

I am glad that I am not the only one who goes over board on EAster presents. It looks like they got some good stuff. Don't you just love when Grandma comes to town! It really is like christmas!