? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Grinch





I just walked through my living room and noticed that the Grinch movie is on....Still as of 1/4/2009. (Happy Birthday to our little 2 year old friend Emri today) Anyway, it made me think of how much Grinch we had this Christmas. My kids love it for some reason. Starting about November, we have read the book, watched the movie a ton, and listened to the neighbor's Grinch on the porch sing a million times...even in the freezing cold temperatures. This was a die hard situation. I would have to bundle up the kids to go to Brad and Suzy's porch and make the Grinch and Santa sing. We missed the family appointed Grinch this year...Uncle Brett. Oh the excitement of Christmas! I am glad to be starting a new year though. Happy 2009 to all!

1 comments:

Johnston Journal said...

Maybe you should borrow your neighbors Grinch and just keep it in the corner. :)