? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!






We had outstanding weather New Year's Day!! We decided to finish putting together the trampoline that the kids got for Christmas. We had a lot of fun together! Tommy and I worked together on the enclosure because the instructions were not to be found. I had to pull out the CD that came with it for one part. It all worked out though and I think that the kids are going to have a great time on the new trampoline. It seems to wear them out nicely too which works for me since they have way more energy than I do. Yes the cat in the picture. I'm not sure why, but Tommy thought that would be a good idea. It was short lived!

We also ate these pig candies that my dad gave us in our Christmas basket in the hotel. We were instructed to eat them on New Years Day for good luck. I hope they work!

0 comments: