? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have 2 monkeys!!



These monkeys keep me on my toes!! They are very busy and active! Anyone that knows them would agree. They do things I couldn't imagine (good and bad) Here, Jaycie climbed up her swing set with her jump rope and secured it to make a rope swing. Keeping in mind that she can't tie, she wrapped and looped it enough that it worked. Things (like my step stool) disappear from my house frequently for these type of projects. She is very creative and strong and nothing stops her! I love my monkeys though and feel very blessed to be their mom!

0 comments: