? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Turtle

This morning before church, Tyson was barking a lot so we went outside to see what was going on. This is what we found. I am not sure what kind of turtle this is, but it isn't the box turtle that I used to find. I am not sure how it made it's way into our back yard either. My kids have seen all kinds of animals, but this was our closest encounter with a turtle. They were very excited. They sat and watched it for a while. When I came into the kitchen after some last minute sharing time preparations, the kids showed me how they made a bed and got some toys for the turtle. Too cute!




On our way to church, we took the turtle to the pond by Steve Bailey Honda where we were glad to see other turtles that looked just like this one. I am sure that primary teachers, friends, and school teachers will hear about their turtle friend. They really thought it was neat.

2 comments:

lexie said...

Love all the pictures from date night. I might need you to send me more :) The father day pics of the kids is to cute. What a good idea! Love the new backyard set up. We need to do a BBQ now :)

Stine said...

I was with Nathan during nursery yesterday and when we sang Old McDonald he told us that a dog was barking at a turtle. Now I know why!