? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Primary - My Sunbeam


This picture is probably from January or February, but I never posted it and I really like it. In Sunbeams, they made these feet representing "walking in Jesus' footsteps." I am really grateful for Primary teachers. Especially since I have been a teacher for the 7 turning 8 year olds for a few months now.
I love the kids in my class and their enthusiasm for Baptism. Zach knows the articles of faith and usually answers all of my questions. Isabel has a good vocabulary, and I love her prayers. Eric is a wonderful helper and is very thoughful. Savannah is my little buddy and has a great smile. Nicholas can make anything oragami out of paper. They each are unique and I enjoy them all!

0 comments: