? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


I really enjoyed my Mother's Day. My Mom was here, so it was so nice not to travel for the first time since I have been a mom. The kids made very nice gfts for me at their school (Council Rd Baptist Church Day Care) Jaycie made a flower pot with flowers with typed little jobs for her to help me with. All were very nice. The primary sang and did sign language to the song....
"Mother tell me the stories that I love to hear
Tell me of heaven and why I came here.
Mother tell how you love me and gently speak,
and then I'll go to sleep."
That song is so sweet when the children sing. I did the Mother's part with the other female teachers and presidency....
"Child, I am here.
Can you feel that Heaven is near.
Sleep. Sleep. A love watch I'll keep
to protect you through the night."
It was fun to learn that song and practice it with Jaycie!
We had a nice steak and baked potato dinner with Mom and gave her the magnet that the kids painted and her cards.
Thanks for coming, Mom! I hope that you had a wonderful day like I did.
You inspire me! I love and appreciate you tons!

0 comments: