? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My 30th Birthday



This was the highlight of my birthday! My dad and Rita paid for us to stay at a bed and breakfast while they watched the kids. We picked the Garden Room at the Arcadian Inn in Edmond. What more could a girl want!!!! We grabbed a Red Box movie and On the Border on our way there. I watched some of the movie from the hot tub. It was beautiful and peaceful and breakfast was amazing! I loved that it was delivered to our room. I had a candle in my waffle and my napkin ring paper said Happy Birthday Kimberly. There were so many personal touches. It just makes me want to go back!! Thanks Dad and Rita!

0 comments: