? ??????????????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (70 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 16957 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Rock N' Roll? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4952 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Warple? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week with Grandma


I love it when mom is on summer vacation from school! She came to visit for a week. Friday night after her temple session, we played as substitutes in 2 softball games on Bishop Tanner's team. Even though we were a bit rusty, we had a good time. Mom played right field and I played 1st and 2nd base. We both got base hits a few times at bat. We were sore the next day. Saturday we did Nathan's party and the ward party. Sunday Jaycie gave her talk in Primary....
I can talk to Heavenly Father by praying.
He blesses me and my family.
When I am scared or need help, he will comfort me.
I like to pray with my family.
I know that Heavenly Father loves me and will listen to my prayers.
He wants to help me.
She did a great job, even though her voice was too soft to hear all of it.
Monday after work, we went to Pelican Bay for their twilight hours. Mom got one picture of Nathan coming down the slide before she was told that they don't allow photography.
Tuesday we went to the Omniplex...........

0 comments: